Rules of Play for Catch the Ace Electronic Raffle:
- Ticket purchasers must be 18 years or older to enter the CNIB Catch the Ace
- Ticket purchasers must be located in Ontario at the time of purchase.
- The following persons are prohibited from purchasing tickets in the CNIB Catch the
Ace Raffle: CNIB Gaming Employees, CNIB Executive staff and Board Members, CNIB Contractors
associated with the draw are not able to purchase tickets.
- Tickets may be purchased online at cnibcatchtheace.ca and 76 lottery locations listed in appendix
- Tickets will be available beginning on December 14th, 2022 at 9:00am, ticket sales will close the following Tuesday at 9:00pm and drawn weekly at 8:45am starting December 21s, 2022 following the previous weekly draw.
- Tickets are available for purchase at the following prices: 3 for $5.00, 25 for $10.00, 100
- Ticket purchasers will select a virtual numbered playing card from the remaining playing
cards available at the time of purchase. Each numbered playing card contains a hidden card
from a standard 52 card deck. The number of cards available for selection begins with 52 and
declines by one each week that the card selected by the Weekly Prize winner reveals a playing
card other than the Ace of Spades.
- Each purchaser will select a single card. The selected card will be associated with all
tickets included in the ticket order. Multiple cards may not be selected within a single
- There is no limit to the number of tickets available.
- All online tickets will be delivered via email only. It is the responsibility of the ticket
purchaser to ensure that they receive their tickets, however, purchasers do not need their
tickets in hand to be included in the draws. If you have not received your ticket(s), please
Draws, Prizes and Winners
- Ticket sales will conclude every Tuesday night at 9:00 pm starting December 14th , 2022 with the first draw being December 21st, 2022 at 8:45am. at which time all qualified tickets will be confirmed.
- A single ticket number will be selected each weekly by a Random Number Generation (RNG)
program, from all raffle ticket numbers sold during the week leading up to the draw.
- Each weekly draw winner will receive a single cash prize equal to 20 percent of all ticket
sales or $1,000.00 whichever is higher collected during the weekly draw. Following the weekly
draw, the playing card within the card associated with the winning ticket order will be
- If the numbered playing card associated with the winning weekly draw ticket reveals the Ace
of Spades, the weekly draw winner will also receive the Catch the Ace Progressive Jackpot,
consisting of 30 percent of all ticket sales collected over all weeks. The CNIB Catch the Ace
Raffle is then concluded.
- If the numbered playing card associated with the winning weekly draw ticket reveals any
playing card other than the Ace of Spades, 30 percent of the ticket sales for the weekly will
be added to the Progressive Jackpot. All tickets from the previous weekly draw are then
voided and ticket sales commence for the next weekly draw.
- Ticket holders do not have to be present at the draws in order to win or to claim their prize. The winner will be contacted by phone or email after the draw is completed if the ticket was bought through the website. If the winner was from a kiosk if a phone number or email was taken the winner will be contacted. If the winner did not leave any contact information, it is the responsibility of the winner to contact the CNIB at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prizes will be secured for a period of six (6) months following each weekly draw. Unclaimed
prizes will be reported to, and a charitable allocation will be approved by, the Alcohol and
Gaming Commission of Ontario.
- The winner must provide their full name, address, phone number, winning ticket and valid
identification for proof of age upon claiming their prize.
- For previous Catch the Ace Raffles winning numbers please follow this link https://www.cnib.ca/en/cnib-catch-ace-winning-numbers-and-prize-amounts?region=on
- By purchasing a ticket in the CNIB Catch the Ace Raffle, the purchaser
acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to these rules. All inquiries
regarding the conduct, chance of winning, prizing or procedures of lotteries are to be made
to CNIB prior to the purchase of a ticket.
- All orders will be processed and fulfilled using the Ascend Fundraising Solutions raffle
management system. In the event of any discrepancy, the records of Ascend Fundraising
Solutions shall be deemed correct and final. CNIB is responsible for the
conduct and management of the raffle. The liability of the licensee shall be limited to the
purchase price of the ticket.
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, LL RAF1293797. - Please play responsibly.
1-866-531-2600 or visit connexontario.ca.
GOOD LUCK in this week's draw and THANK YOU for supporting